Welcome to Dubai Petroleum Establishment
At Dubai Petroleum Establishment we need the best and brightest in the industry to join us whether you are a fresh graduate starting a career or a skilled and seasoned industry professional. Dubai Petroleum Establishment is looking for individuals who can grasp the challenge of creating and executing fast-track investment plans in a high-energy environment.
Recruitment fraud involves the offer of fictitious job opportunities. This kind of fraud is normally done through online services such as fake websites or through unrequested emails and text messages claiming to be from Dubai Petroleum Establishment. The aim of the fraud is to obtain money or personal information.
There are a number of things you need to be wary of. Dubai Petroleum Establishment will NEVER adopt any of the below practices:
- Request money (e.g. for ‘visa fees’, taxes, a percentage of travel expenses)
- Request personal information such as passport and bank account details, often at an early stage.
- Send emails from free web-based email accounts such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or Live.com.
- Use mobile (cell) phone numbers, rather than office numbers.
- Make spelling and grammatical errors.
- Insist on urgency.
- Issue unsolicited offers of employment.
- Use poorly formatted documentation.
What you should do if recruitment fraud is suspected:
We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment from people claiming to work for, or be affiliated with, Dubai Petroleum Establishment. If you believe you have received a fraudulent job offer, we would advise that you contact your local police.
"Unlike others, we are not content to settle for what was accomplished in the past, because life doesn't stop and it doesn't care about those who stop because they are content with what they have achieved."- Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum